Benihana Happy Hour Menu
If you haven't been to Benihana yet, then maybe the Benihana Happy Hour specials might be enough to sway you into going. For those of you who don't even know what Benihana is, it is a Japanese restaurant where they put on a show as they grill up delicious meals right in front of your eyes on a huge steel grille! This style of cooking is called Teppanyaki, and it is a form of Japanese style cooking. It is more than just watching some steaks sizzle, as the professional chef will put on a show that is sure to entertain you as you sit around the griddle. Now, let us share with you just what is so special about Benihana's Happy Hour.
While you're here, don't forget to check out all of the great Secret Menus on our home page!
The Benihana Happy Hour deals include:
- $2 Benihana hot sake
- Happy Hour Beer: $3 Bud Light and $4 Kirin Light (12 oz).
- $5 Wines: Canyon Road Chardonnay, Hayes Ranch Cabernet Sauvignon, and Benihana Plum Wine.
- $4.75 Benihana Premium Well Drinks: Svedka Vodka, Myers's Platinum Rum, Jim Beam Bourbon, Beefeater Gin, and Sauza Blue.
- $5.75 Specialty Cocktails: Benihana Punch, Mai Tai, Benihana Mojito, Sake Sangria, Beni Tini, or a $10 Blue Ocean Punch Bowl.
- $1.75 Nigri Sushi: Salmon, Tuna, Yellowtail, or $1.50 Shrimp.
- $2.75 Hand Rolls: Spicy Tuna, Salmon, Yellowtail, or $2.50 Shrimp Tempura.
- Specialty Rolls: California Roll ($3.25), Philadelphia Roll ($4), Spicy Tuna Roll ($4), Las Vegas Roll ($4.25), Shrimp Crunchy Roll ($4.75), Chili Shrimp Roll ($5.50), Gotham Roll ($5.50), Caterpillar Roll ($6), Dragon Roll ($6), Rainbow Roll ($6)
- Benihana Bites: Seaweed Salad ($2.25), Edamame ($2.75), Pan-Fried Beef Gyoza Dumplings ($3.25), California Poppers ($3.50), Teriyaki Wings ($3.50), Yellowtail Sashimi with Jalapeno ($3.50), Shrimp Tempura ($4.50), Crispy Spicy Tuna ($4.75), Tuna Sashimi with Spicy Sauce ($5), Trio of Fish Tacos ($6), Sashimi Ceviche ($6).